IOC Company LLC. has a need for dynamic Excavator Operators and Personnel for a construction projects in The Rio Grande Valley Area. Candidates will be part of a production driven team, assisting in ground work, utilities installation, and troubleshooting.
Positions in need Excavator Operator
Excavator Operator, Dozer Operator, Loader Operator, Back-hoe Operator and General Laborers
Qualifications of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be an experienced Operator with the ability to operate equipment including, but not limited to (JD and CAT rubber tire back-hoes, loaders, excavators).
- Responsible for inspection and operation of equipment.
- Prepares work area for installation of equipment.
- Secure and lock up equipment after use.
- A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain. Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, etc. at all times), respirator when required. Able to work a flexible shift and overtime as required include night shift if needed. Physical work is a primary part of the job to includes crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is required. Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers.
About ICO Company LLC:
We have a total dedication to safety; quality and our productivity has led to our company’s success. IOC Company, L.L.C. was founded in 2005 and is a family owned Limited Liability Company located in South Texas. We are a heavy civil contractor who has performed in various markets. We are best known for transportation infrastructure projects. IOC Company, L.L.C. also produces sand, gravel, flex base (caliche) and other construction materials. We have built our reputation on our core values; integrity, honesty and dedication.
IOC Company LLC. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time