Certified Crane Operator
IOC Company, LLC – Edinburg, TX / Corpus Christi, Texas
Responsible for using lattice boom crawler crane and rough terrain telescopic crane to hoist and move materials, perform pre-operation inspection, rigging and assigned crane operations.
- Perform lifts necessary for construction of bridge work to include cap, column, deck beams, etc., and review rigging equipment prior to using.
- Knowledge in reviewing critical lift plane and performing critical lifts in accordance with lift plan.
- Perform inspection and complete required paperwork.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, equipment, workers, and other objects which may pose a hazard.
- NCCCO Certification a must: Telescopic Boom Swing Cab (TLL), TB<21, TB21-75, TB>75, LBCR, LBCW, Lattice Boom Crawler
- Experience in rough terrain crane and crawler > 110 tons
- 5 years’ experience in critical lifts (beams, formwork, etc.)
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions.
About ICO Company:
- We have a total dedication to safety, quality and productivity has led to our company’s success. IOC Company, L.L.C. was founded in 2005 and is a family owned Limited Liability Company located in South Texas. We are a heavy civil contractor who has performed in various markets. We are best known for transportation infrastructure projects. We have built our reputation on our core values; integrity, honesty and dedication.
- IOC Company LLC. promotes a Drug-Free Workplace