Edinburg, TX 78542
Salary: $0.00 /week
IOC Company, a leader in road and highway construction, is seeking candidates for Superintendent Grading/Earthwork. Qualified Candidates must have strong background in road construction, mass excavation, and fine grading.
Candidates must have the ability to provide complete supervision and responsibility for job site field operations, including daily production, costs, safety, organization, labor and equipment scheduling & management, and subcontractor management, with support from the Project Management staff. Strong management skills are required to ensure project success, including time constraints to meet construction deadlines.
- Minimum Five (5) years’ experience as Job site Superintendent/Foreman/Supervisor performing similar work.
- Daily On-Site management of construction project.
- Strong Computer, Communication & Organizational Skills – strict attention to detail.
- Ability to Schedule, Direct and Manage multiple work crews and subcontractors simultaneously.
- Extensive Knowledge of Plans & Specifications; including TXDOT, Federal, State and local industry-related regulations.
- Great safety record with strong understanding of OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Proficiency with job site tools including Lasers, Lines, Grades. (GPS experience a plus)
- Proven track record of success.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
IOC Company offers competitive compensation based on experience.
Work Location: Multiple Sites
Position is well suited for someone who is:
Dependable, People Oriented, Flexible and Detail Oriented
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Valid Driver’s License.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
· Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Walk, bend, kneel, lift, stretch, and sit.
· Work extended hours outdoors in variety of weather conditions.
· Travel may be required.
· Saturday work as dictated by scheduling.
· Must be able to wear hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses, safety-toed boots
IOC Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer